Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mixed Media canvas for Stamperia

Hello! I made this rustic mixed media canvas with the Video Tutorial for a collaboration with Stamperia with their fantastic products.

I used one of the rice paper by Stamperia to cover areas of my canvas. I adhere with their Gel Medium Paste.   I made a mix of gel medium with paint to add color to the canvas. You can watch all the process in the video tutorial.


I made the design using the Wood Shapes by Stamperia.


I mixed different elements like buttons, lace, threads, etc.. to create all the textures. 

I worked with their Mixed Media Aqua Colors and the acrylic paint to achieve the rustic look on my canvas.

Supplies I used:
- Mix Media Rice Paper
K3P39 - Media Gloss Gel Paste
K3P38W - Modeling Paste White
K3P08GN - Gesso Paste
KSTD025 - Mix Media Stencil
KLSP... - Mixed Wooden Frames
KAB24 - Vivace Metallic Gold
KAB85 - Vivace Bronze
KAQ020 - Aquacolor Iridescent Warm Yellow
KAQ005 - Aquacolor Yellow
KAQ001 - Aquacolor Green
WTKCC75 - High Definition Stamp
KAL03 - Allegro acrylic Black
SBU024 - Acetate Sheet

Here's the Video Tutorial...Enjoy it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Going to give it a try!! What is the name of your stencil? You always have the greatest stencils!! Where do you get them? All the best my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup votre réalisation
    merci pour le tuto

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!